To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving and a My Craft Spot Sale!

Hello! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! I pray your holiday is filled with God's love and light... an abundance like no other. :o) I've been a busy little bee preparing for this special day, but craftiness will return to my blog in a few days!

I'm also popping in to tell you about a fabulous sale at My Craft Spot! :o)

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCSBLACK

Click HERE to go shopping!

 You must enter through the above link to get this discount or enter the following html in your browser:  

http://mycraftspotshop.com?code=MCSBLACK

Click HERE to go shopping!

Have a sparkly day, everyone! :o)

6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to pop over to with you a very happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have the most wonderful day with your family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Karen - hope your feast was yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Karen, I hope it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweetest friend, I hope you had the most amazing Thanksgiving!! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to pop over yesterday to wish it to you. I hope you spent a wonderful day with wonderful food and love and happiness!! Have an awesome weekend, too!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy thanksgiving Karen hope you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, I just stopped in to say thank you for your lovely comments on my blog while I was on holiday! It was such a nice thing to come back to.

    I had a great time with my Mom, although the week flew by too quickly...isn't that always the case! Hope you had a wonderful week as well! Looking forward to your next gorgeous creation! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips