To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Anything Goes at 7 Kids College Fund!

Happy Wednesday, my sweet friends! I hope you're having a blessed week! :o)

Today begins a new challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! The theme is Anything Goes, so share with us whatever you fancy. :o) Today's challenge is special, as it's our 100th! To celebrate, our generous store owner is giving away extra prizes! FOUR $25 gift certificates to the store will be awarded! One for the random winner and one for each of the Top 3 DT Picks! How amazing is that?! :o)

 This week I colored up an adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp: Bunny with Flowers! Note: The dark cardstock is a gorgeous plum-purple shade to match the DP, not the black that it may appear! (And I finally played with kraft cardstock! So pretty.)
Isn't he a little sweetheart? And I love how large the bouquet is. He fits perfectly in the largest die of the Spellbinders Standard Circles (Small) set. After coloring it with Copics, I added Star Dust to the purple flowers and Wink of Stella to the yellow. His tiny tail is covered in Polar White Flower Soft for extra fun. Per usual, I fussy-cut an extra copy of the stamp as a mask to sponge a sky backdrop. For this card I used Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink and a cloud template. My papers are lightly inked with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.

The entire Wild Rose Studio line is pure whimsy and always a delight to create with! :o) The beautiful floral/fruity paper is from Do Craft's Tilly Daydream collection, to which I paired a neutral dot pattern from My Mind's Eye.
My card base was created with a cut file from the Silhouette Online Store. The floral doily beneath my image is a PPBN cut file, which I've centered with tiny flowers from an EK Success border punch. Each flower and the fluttering butterflies (from a Fiskars punch) are centered with pearls.

The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 2 stamp set, which is cut out with the coordinating Tiny Tags Metal Dies. Vanilla Bean Crinkle Ribbon is centered with a Wild Orchid Crafts scalloped pearl, which rests atop a Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Fanciful Flourish.

Hop on over to check out the marvelous creations by my teamies at the Challenge Blog and play along with us! Your work inspires us! :o) Have a beautiful day, everyone!

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:



Challenges entered:
 *613 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes
 *Crafting From the Heart~ Anything Goes
 *Created with Love~ Lots of Layers
 *Creative Fingers~ Anything Goes
 *Divas By Design~ Anything Goes
 *Dragonfly Dreams~ How Does Your Garden Grow?
 *Love to Scrap!~ Anything Goes
 *Papertake Weekly~ Ohhh So Cute
 *Stampin' for the Weekend~ Photo Inspiration
 *Through the Craft Room Door~ Anything Goes



21 comments:

  1. I love love love this! This is such a sweet bunny and the colors are fabulous! Again you blow me away with the tiny details. The pearls, the ribbon, and the little butterflies are so perfect. Thanks for being such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what a cutie of a card Karen... Everything on it is just breath taking! The shape, the dies, the embellies, the papers and of course we can't leave out the most important part the focal point of that image... He sure is one handsome bunny... hehe love the puff on his tail... TFS love your showcasing on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a precious image!! He's so adorable holding that big ol' bouquet of beautiful flowers!! Adding the flower soft on his tail is such an awesome touch!! The shape is fabulous!! How creative to add the purple flowers around the image, too - they really make the image pop!! Love this stunning card my friend!! It's super-duper amazing!! I hope you are having a wonderful, happy week my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    Oh my goodness this is truly beautiful and thank you for sharing it Karen the layout is lovely l do like to see different types of cards as we can all make square ones the image is just the cutest and the floral doily is beautiful love the ribbon and your bow with the gorgeous pearl on too! simply awesome as always Karen take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Karen. I adore that sweet image, your colouring is perfect and your pretty design showcases it perfectly. I love the papers and beautiful finishing touches too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a GORGEOUS card Karen!!! I love the sweet image and how cute is that bunny trying to carry that huge bouquet of lovely flowers! The shape of your card is beautiful and I love the pretty little butterflies and flowers:) You always do such a fantastic job on your cards!!! So elegant my friend!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Karen. Love the bunny image and lovely shaped card.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the card thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card. Love your floral doilies and the little flowers around it. Thank you for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Cheers,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful the image is gorgeous and the flowers and details. Amazing! Great job! Nice touch with the bow/ribbon sentiment too. Thanks for playing our challenge at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog!

    Leanne DT@LTS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Love the little bunnies!

    Big thanks for joining us for our photo inspiration challenge at Stampin' for the Weekend!

    Hope you can join us again soon!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know that I said it before but love your coloring. That is on my crafty list fro my 2014 crafty goals. the image is adorable..LOVE it! I usually do not play with Kraft or the color purple but I have been making cards with purple, now to work with Kraft..lol. The butterflies are from a fiskars punch? BEAUTIFUL!!! Let me not forget the Stunning BOW!! Beautiful!!
    Sending tons of my Love, hugs & smiles & extra love
    Have a wonderful day my angelic friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so lovely Karen, what a pretty card and what a fab design. The image is coloured beautifully and I love the daisy circle around it. Thanks for playing at Diva's, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Karen your card is fantastic. I love the design and all the attention to details. I know they take time but it is so worth it. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challengs. Hope to see you in blogland.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card n great details! The image is supersweet :) Thanks for playing along this time at Creative Fingers! Hope to see you next time too! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the teeny tiny flowers and butterflies. Wonderful colours and sweet image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Karen.... your card is gorgeous! I LOVE kraft card stock... all those pretty flowers & butterflies add so much to your card... LOVE it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a stunning card, beautiful design and I love that bunny!
    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and come back again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too sweet for words! I couldn't love it more! Thanks so much for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Jeannie
    TTCRD Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable card, Karen! The image is so cute and your coloring is amazing! Adding the flower soft to his tail was such an awesome idea! The bow is beautiful and I really like the flowered background paper! Love it! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! What a stunning card-so elegant. I love the image, flowers, dies and bow. Amazing! Thanks for sharing at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips