To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beautiful Mums and Halloween Blog Hop Reminder!

Happy Thursday, my dear friends! :o)

I planned to share a card with this post, but alas I have zippo complete. So I thought I'd use this opportunity to share one of my newest pictures! I haven't been able to frolic out and about all that much with my camera lately, but I had a mini-session a week or two ago. This photograph is the inspiration for a card I'm making my mum (teehee), which has been delayed. These sweet mums are nestled in the front yard and they're so pretty I couldn't resist snapping their picture. Don't you just love the burst of sunshine in their centers? They give me warm fuzzies.

And now a sparkly reminder that tomorrow night, beginning at 7pm, is the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop! :o)


I am ecstatic to see what all of the designers created for the event. I hope you are able to visit us for fun projects and fabulous blog candy. :o) My labor of love for the hop is the reason I have nothing to share with you today. My dinner plate was even temporarily adhered to my craft mat... Glossy Accents is an amazing product. ;) Thankfully it didn't get on my sugar snap peas. That would just be sad... and not so tasty.

Have a gorgeous day, my crafty friends! Smile lots because you are loved. :o)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Karen I so enjoy reading your blog, and what a lovely thing to end your post with "smile lots because you are loved".. ... Yes the mums are just beautiful, and I can't wait to see the card that you made from the inspiration of these gorgeous mums... hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am envious that you have flowers blooming where you are. Happy for you, but jealous nonetheless. Our flowers and trees have gone to sleep for the looong winter ahead, and I miss them. :(

    BUT, I am SO looking forward to the Whimsical Wednesday Blog Hop tomorrow! I can't wait to see what your creative little hands have come up with. It's sure to be fabulous. :)

    Nita

    P.S. My sweet Abigail enjoyed your PSL Cupcakes SO much that she has requested them as her Birthday cake. Ummmm, not sure how her friends's parents would like it if I served their children espresso, even if it is in cupcake form. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen,
    Your mum is beautiful and I am really looking forward to the hop! Can't wait to see what this bunch of ladies create!!! I hope I am able to comment....I am haveing some issues and my comments are not showing up:(
    Anyway, I will be back tomorrow!! Till then, my friend...
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture Karen! I can't wait to see your mum's card, LOL!
    Thanks for the reminder about the hop, I will hop over there after I finish catching up on your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mums are so gorgeous, Karen! I absolutely love flowers of all kinds - they make me happy :) I can't wait to see the card the mums inspired for your Mum :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips